Saturday, May 24, 2008

Why?!

Why must they did that to us??
We did not treat them badly...
They treat us not bad...but they just did that in front of us...
Why Why Why??????
Why they 'dua muka'?They born to be???
No no..They can change their attitude if they want to..
That's meaningless to be a human being if they keep on like that...
Why just they can't think if the same incidents happen to them??
They have no feelings?
They have no heart?
They have no brain?
They can't think?
If they can,then why they still doing something...
that hurt people's feelings
that some brainless people will do...
if they know how to tell people faults or mistakes then why they just can't say about themselve???
Know how to say about people mistakes but don't know how to say about ourself..
Is that what human being always do?
Maybe...maybe I also did that sometimes..
but can't be too over ma..They just too over...
They always act good in front of us...but at the back...keep telling something bad to others..
I just hate that!DUA MUKA PUNYE~
They can get oscar award dy~
Aren't them??

I just hope that we do not have any relation...
I just hope that I don't know them...
I just hope that I'll be far away now...
I just hope that I won't see their faces anymore...
I just hope that I've lost all my memories about them...
but...
Just a hope...It doesn't come true at last...
but..
It might comes true after the day we have meet...
Just guess that...
We will forget each other...
We will not meet anymore...

If I'm invisible now,I'll go in front of them and slap them hardly
(I'm bad hor?)okay..stop thinking!!!I knew I won't do that...


Time flies..Today is the second day of holiday...actually it's a public holiday >.<
and today is my father's birthday!

Happy birthday,DADDY!!

Just wanna tell you that...
I LOVE YOU!!!
That's my gift to you =p
Muaksss~
=)



No comments: