Thursday, May 8, 2008

First time >.<

Everybody got their first time in doing something...First time go work,first time take exam,first time play computer,first time fail in exam,.....

I first time didn't complete my exam questions!!!
6/5/2008
For the first time....I didn't answer my exam paper completely...It's a big matter for me you know??!!!I do not have enough time to complete my sejarah paper2 because of my stupidity...=( sadness a........
I thought we need to answer 1 essay question only...so i was relaxing after answered my essay question..At 9.20 a.m. , I checked my exam paper...I saw a sentence "kamu dikehendaki menjawab 3 soalan...(60 markah)...>.< te tiao...
Felt like shouting!!!I asked my friend who sat in front of me...She said "Yes,must answer 3 question..." Then she asked me,"you answered how many question??"."One only"that is my answer...She smile while looking at me...She couldn't help me for another 20 minutes to go.
I quickly pick up my pen and wrote anything that cross my mind...It's so.........
My pen keep on walking on my paper,non-stop...
Finally,for the last second,I give up for answering the last question...
That is what they called cabaran hidup???don't understand..=(

1 comment:

ChoonKhai said...

lol, I know need to do 3 questions but I keep thinking same question until bo jik bo me..haha.. at last, bo siap..last 5 mins.. chiong !!!!