Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sad + Happy

(Sad)
This morning i went to clinic and cabut gigi again..because i want to put braces so must cabut 2 teeth...Different doctor help me to cabut gigi today.The previous doctor more pro la...When I went in...The doctor's face so muram..did not smile at all..Then she cabut my teeth so pain..Okay la..but that day wan no this pain also..Then this time..After i cabut,my gusi keep on bleeding so long...Since 10.30am until now 3pm still bleeding..quite worry le...aiks..kek sim with that doctor...Make me suffer so long..

Just now when i took my phone...My phone fell le..So sakit hati~Feel like crying =( First time my phone fell like that..calar liao!O.o


(Happy?)
Later going out with Wei Li le..She just came back..Yesterday she came to badminton we just know she came back le..Later we going to beach...Tomorrow she going to leave kt le...Hope later i'll be happy abit since from morning until now i still very sad~

=(

No comments: