Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I am who I am

Yesterday quite enjoy at beach with friend...Before that we went to the kfc swimming pool and see people training and prepare for the SUKMA 2008..We saw William and her sister le...But William very lc..We called him but he did not bother us at all..haha..kd la..We knew he can't hear actually..
keke..
Urm..Just now morning I and my sisters went to jog le...So tiring..1st time I run 2 rounds non-stop o~!haha..(bangga)
okay la..nowadays my life not really interesting or special..Nothing much to share le~
Urm..I found something..This few days I wrote de post,I didn't not think so much just post de...I meant like..What cross my mind then I straight away write,did not care whether my grammar correct or not or something else..I knew my english very bad la...But who cares..I am who I am!!!!!
Don't want write much le...Wanna watch video clip..damn funny~makes me laugh the whole morning dy!bye...see you *.*

No comments: