Sunday, May 18, 2008

Eppy-eppy ya ~

Bla bla black sheep...............
Oh!I'm gonna be crazy man!
Everyday facing with books.Arghhh!
I don't want to study!!!

I'm so happy~
My sister had passed her exam!!!I'm so proud of her!
She studying medic at Melaka...Yesterday her final exam results came out and she was so happy that she had passed~She went to her school in the evening to wait for the results until around 9pm her result just out.I and my family were so worried when she did not answer our call..
Before that she was so scared that she couldn't pass her exam..If she fail,she need to wait for 6 months to retake the exam,man..Study medic is not easy,you know...
That's one of the reason I'm not really interested to study medic after I graduated...keke..
Hooray!!!gonna got people going to treat me soon!=p

My another sister gonna study at KL...Hope she will be alright there...
(take care~I LOVE YOU!)

SUKMA is coming....
I don't know whether my school involve in the cheer leading or not..because the teachers didn't say anything about it after the competition...As I know,those no.1 to no.4 are involve in SUKMA cheer leading..but that day they did not announce which school got no.4,they just announce no.1 to no.3 only..
Few days before I heard some of them said our school got no.4 but the teacher did not inform us anything...Just left about few weeks to go...I don't think we are involve seems the teacher did not take any action...
Aikss...Hope we're involve..
That would be the most precious experience ever...Teachers!!!Faster inform us that we were involve in SUKMA cheer leading 2008!!!I wanna go...
If our school really did not take part in it,I still hope I can go and watch the competition with friends!

To my friend,William who took part in the competition...
Good Luck and All The Best!!!
We know you can do it!!!Gambate...
We will be proud of you~

No comments: