Friday, May 2, 2008

TAGGED

Thanks to Choon Khai who tagged me..actually I not really understand how this game goes...=p Just do it!!! >.<

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people & posts their names, then goes to their blogs & leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago (year 1998)?
owoh...forget already la..so long dy..Urm...let me recall back...That time I was just 6 years old I think..Urm...
- studying at st.teressa
- got 1 best friend there but now don't know where she is...
-play with friends in school...
-always get scolded by my lovely father =)
-always follow my mother whenever she is
-play with my philliphine maid..she always bring me to church with her friends

2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
- study Sejarah...exam!!!
- online @ blogging
- watch movie
- sleep,eat and bathe?
- listen songs

3. 5 snacks I enjoy.
- pure chocolate
- french fries
- keropok
- lollipops =)
- ice-creams

4. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.
- share the money with my parents
- go travel with family
- go to overseas or other city to learn dancing
- go overseas for further studies
- buy whatever i want to buy but not too waste

5. 5 of my bad habits.
- love to sleep >.< - easily stress - low self-confidence - laugh loudly =) - always order people to do somethings

6. 5 places I have lived.
- at Air Jernih's flat
-at my current house
That's all...

7. 5 jobs I've had.
I'm still studying le..but sometimes help my parents to look after shops..Is that a job??=p

8. 5 people I tag.
- Anybody who is interested to be tagged

No comments: