Wednesday, May 14, 2008

No Idea with It *.*

Thanks to michi,vin che and chung for tagged me...I'm weak in answering all these questions man..=p

Introduction
First name - Chua
Nickname - Carine,Ah ling,Bo ou,rabbit...(it's alot >.<)
Birthday - 29th November 1992
Birthplace - Kuala Terengganu
Time of Birth - 12.++ pm (can't remember..I have short-term memory)
Single or taken - Of course single
Zodiac sign - Monkey

Your Appearance
How tall are you - 165 cm (I think...)
Wish you were taller - abit more lo..don't want to be too tall also..ngam ngam enough d
Eye color - black
Eye color you want - black
Natural hair colour - got abit brownish kua...
Current hair colour - same noh...
Short or long hair - not too short,not too long
Ever dye your hair a bizarre colour - no
Curly,Straight,Wavy - wavy
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - LCDS annual dinner 2007 (I don't like it...It's not the hair style i want..makes me looks funny!!)
Glasses or contacts - glasses
Do you wear make-up - no...only during some events like annual dinner...(I don't know how to make-up but I want to learn how to make-up~)
Ever had hair extensions - No
Paint your nails - No..lazy! >.<


In The Opposite Gender
What color eyes - I don't mind
What color hair - I don't mind too...
Shy or outgoing - Both also okay...depends...
Looks or personality - personality...but must look okay for me~
Sexy or cute - of course cute >.< Serious or fun - depends...
Older or younger than you - older or same age...(almost all girls will answer like that)

This or That
Flowers or Chocolate - chocolate
Pepsi or Coke - pepsi
Rap or Rock - okay okay only
Relationship or One night stand - Relationship for sure...
School or Work - school i think (when i go for work)
Love or Money - both?
Movies or Music - both...
Country or City - city???dont know wor...
Sunny or rainy days - Sunny days can go out,rainy days susoh abit...but rainy days can sleep! (my favourite =p)
Friends or Family - Family comes first!

Have you ever...
Lied - for sure...

Stole something - not really =p
Smoked - absolutely not...
Hurt someone close to you - not sure...
Broke someone's heart - yeah
Had your heart broken - my heart so strong,wont broke de...if broke i die doh..kdkd...seriously,yes~ *.*
Wish you were a prince/princess - sometimes...day dreaming
Liked someone who was taken - no
Shaved your head - I wonder how I looks like..=p
Been in love - no...don't think so
Used chopsticks - yes
Sang in the mirror to yourself - yeah,sometimes...syok diri...

Favourites
Flower - not really
Candy - lollipops and ice-cream
C
olor - pink,purple,apple green,grey,bronze,marron...
Musical instruments - no idea
Movie -
quite alot...
Series - zzz~
Singer - lollipop bang bang tang,s.h.e,angela,....
Actor/Actress - one cute girl from Hong Kong but don't know her real name
Word - >.<

Junk food -
Bika and twisties
Website - www.carine11.blogspot.com
Location - Kuala Terengganu (home sweet home)
Food - nasi kerabu
Animal - puppy and kitten
Ever cried over someone - yes
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - my attitude and laziness
Do you think you're attractive - no
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - someone who successful and found their true love @.@
Do you play any sports - learning badminton and sometimes jogging

List (8) random facts about yourself
1. I hate smokers
2. I'm lazy and love to sleep
3. I'm annoying sometimes
4. I'm slow motion in doing something
5. I always cry
6. I love day dreaming
7. I love to play around
8. I always regret if I did something I shouldn't do (talk loudly with parents,play around and didn't study,...)

5 people i tag
1. William
2. Wei Ni
3. Arul
4. Pravin
5. Alicia

No comments: