Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dumb dumb me!!!

Just finish my Chemistry paper2...Finally!!!
Finally???finish exam???Of course not!!!I still have a lot paper need to answer next week...
Tomorrow is maths and sivik..So today can relax abit =p
I am so stupid..Just now afternoon,I had answer my paper2 of Chemistry...
Before i open the paper sheet,my heart was hammering...
After open?I look at the question..It was quite okay...but...
When it reaches the essay part..OMG!..At first,I thought just answer the question like normal structure question.After I answered question a and b....I looked at the question c,MY GOODNESS!
Must write a report of an experiment!!!I was shocked...My brain blank...Nothing cross my mind...I just wrote what I know but I think there was something wrong..Although I used 20 minutes to answer my essay question,but I still can't finish it...Sweat...I even do not have enough time to answer my sturture question that i had left blank....Aiks..Lost some marks like that nia...haih haih haih..Let us wait and see what will I get for my Chemistry paper.
The worst paper i had ever answered!!!
Got to go now..bye...see you =)

No comments: