Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Puasa month

Wakakka!!!I ended up with a big smile after my chemistry paper!Don't think too much..I smile is just because my monthly test had come to a full stop not because the questions are easy..It's damn hard k..plus I didnt study before the exam..just look through some notes but a single alphabets could stick in my brain!Luckily michelle,lim and me did some discussion about chemistry before test start..I can easily absorb the points..Thank you~ haha..Suddenly today feel very borink..maybe I used to fill up every seconds to study before my test kut..today didn't do anything so borink..I knew although test finished,I still need to study..but sabor ah,my brain need to rest also leh..let it realx half day also can kua..( say only half day,padahal until final exam is around the corner baru want to study =p ) This few days,I easily forget stuffs...study too much kut..haha..I forgot sir Razak cancelled Monday tuition,I forgot that a LCDS meeting is on on tuesday and etc. I like nyanyok already..aiks..
Damn la! during exam period,we only have 20 minutes to break before continue for the next paper!I think the principal expecting us to puasa together with her..Where can like that!dah la puasa everyday eat bread only..Now,we don't even have time to eat!Maybe not her fault lar,maybe there is not enough time since our 1 test paper took 2 hours plus.I HOPE she will not do that,will not gave the nons to eat for just 20 minutes..Let us see the timetable tomorrow..

Exam,exam..just let it over!

No comments: