Friday, September 19, 2008

*.*

Why we can't do anything we want to?Why we can't cooperate?Why you so hard to answer me?Why you become like this?Why you irresponsible?Why you treat us like this?Why I bother so much?Why must I help you?Why I so concern about it?Why,Why and Why...keep crossing my mind.I just don't want give a damn about this.But,I know I couldn't..=(


Audition
Audition was end.It's quite okay.But,It seems that some of them were not fully prepared.Maybe the audition was held too early for you guys.But,It's okay.We won't blame you all.In a short time,you all can do that is really good.Keep on practice to make it better.That's only thing I can say.No comments about the performance.We hope to see a complete performance during rehearsal.I thought it will be more dancing performance but actually not.=).hehe.Urm,Monday the results will be announced by Theva.So,be patient.Don't worry,have some confidence.=) (Most of you will be in) Hope you all do your best on that night.That will be your last thing to do for LCDS in year 2008.Try your best!Don't let us disappointed.=D Good luck.


Just now..(few minutes ago)
Fuyooh..I got shocked just now when I'm chatting with my friends.My mummy suddenly shouted at a guy/man.I rushed out to see what's happening.haha.Rupa-rupanye is mummy caught a theif!keke..That guy/man trying to steal the cd when mummy is looking at the other customer.Don't you know that my mummy's eyes very tajam?Sometimes I suspect that she can see 360 degrees.haha..(siao eh..simply say!)..She can see other angle although sometimes you look at her eyes like looking some other places.=) How dare you steal cds at my shop?!Mummy beated him and he ran away after mummy took back the cd which he hid in his shirt.keke..Mummy,you're the best! =D

No comments: