Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friends

Since I changed to SMKSS from Chung Hwa primary,people started asking me,why you will change to ss?your sisters all study Chung Hwa secondary.Until now,the 4th year I changed to SMKSS,people still asking me about that.Haha.Actually no people who force me to change to ss.At first,mummy asked me to change to ss but she did not force me.kokor also encourage me to go ss.Then I thought that I wanna change the environment summore last time I didn't mix with many people.I know them,they know me.That's all our relation goes.I decided to change to ss.But,even one of my friends dont know that I'm changing school.I don't want to tell them.I don't want to face the sad situation.They knew I go to ss when school reopen.They were shocked and some of them asked me.Haha.Until now,I didn't gather with them even once!Can't imagine how much I miss them.My lovely friends that played with me,talked with me,holded my hand to the canteen...I really miss the time...Since so long we didn't meet,our relationship also getting renggang.When meet them,I didn't know what to say to them.Because we already staying in a different world,different environment,know different types of people.
Until now and forever,I never regret I changed to ss.I got to know new friends in ss.They had make my life better.I started to get into sports,activities and alot alot more.I'm glad to know them.Although sure got some times quarrel,get angry,backstab happened among friends.But,I'm happy to be with them.Without them,I don't think I can laugh like a mad girl everyday.Haha.
I think I'll never forget the moments we played together,laugh together until the day I lost memories(nyanyok) =p..Of course I also miss my Chung Hwa friends alot.

I remember...

No comments: