Thursday, September 18, 2008

Promise

Do you know how a person feel when you didn't do what you had promised?I think that you won't know until a person did that to you.I don't give a damn about who you are!Very poor?Very rich?Very famous?or whatever!You are still a human being.If you can't make it,then please,don't promise a person that you can do it.Once you promised,you are giving hope to that person.You know how angry or how disappointed that person is if you broke your promise?!You know you can't make it,then just straight forward tell that person.I think that person will not blame or scold you.What's the point you keep on telling lies to delay your promise?I really don't know what you think.Izit very nice to play a fool with someone?Did you know that you broke your promise will make that person angry at you and hate you?Think before you do.Do not expect people will believe you for the another time once you did that.



ps:I think some of you will keep on guessing who am I saying about.Stop guessing.I'm not referring to anyone.Just trying to say that human beings have feeling.They will understand,if you tell them properly that you really can't make it or what.Telling lies to keep your promise is absolutely a wrong way!I did brake my promise too,but not too over.I did brake some play play de promise.That's different.I meant some serious or important promise in the above text. =)


be considerate...=)

No comments: