Friday, August 29, 2008

Carine's stupid act!

My sister came back from KL last few days.Last night,she decided to prepare dinner for us since we all always ta pao until sien dy.Then,I'm the one who helped her.I didn't help her to cook the dishes lar.I just helped her to cook the rice only.Even that one only,I still cant do well.I done something very stupid!Firstly,I'm terrible in cooking.I wonder how I wanna survive when I go to collage or university.This is the second time I menanak nasi.My mummy guided me for the first time.but unfortunately,my sister didn't guide me for the second time.haha.I washed the rice at first.Then,I straight away switch on the switch and let it cook.Spot I left one step?I didn't add water after I washed the rice!That's really terrible!When I wanna take some rice for my dinner,I realized the rice still keras.Then,I asked my sister.She asked me whether I got put water or not.I was shocked suddenly,I forgot to put water!haha..then I immediately go and add some water in it and cook it again.After it cooked,I took a look.It's still hard little bit.I was worried that my mum will scold me.while my sister scared my mum complain her sup.hehe.Funny la both of us.We manage to escape because she need to send me to tuition after bring the dinner to my mum at shop.haha.I told my mum that the rice tak jadi so that she won't complain much after she eat the rice.haha.She said,where got people so stupid didn't put water when wanna cook rice?!haha..Luckily,her mood not really bad.I faster took my bag and go to tuition.My mood not really good too at tuition.Not because mummy scolded me.It's because I angry at myself,why I'm so stupid.A simple stuff also can't do well.aikss..

I'm not a good suri rumah.=p

No comments: