Tuesday, June 3, 2008

You...

When I want to contact you..
I try to control myself..
I keep telling myself "don't do that...later you misunderstood or what"...
I'm trying so hard to forget you..
and now..I think I had succeed...

I cried once because of you...
That time I keep telling myself.."stop that.Not worth it!"

I don't know whether the story that 'that person' told me is the truth or not...
I decided not to tell you the story because I don't want you to scold or angry or hate 'that person'...until now...you still don't know about that...

My friends keep telling me...we not suit,you will leave me alone after you went to collage,you will find other better girl at there...
I'm scared...I doubted...worried...
If what they said really happen...
The end,I chose to believe them...and It's over...
Am I stupid?Am I crazy? I dunno...
I just don't want to get regret after It really happens...

I just want to tell you that something that I kept in my heart for quite a long time and I did not tell you that day..
"I AM SORRY"...

ps:I need to tell this out..or not I'll be crazy one day...for keeping this in my heart and keep thinking about it...and now I feel better..=)

No comments: