Sunday, June 1, 2008

Today is The Day

wow..today is the day..
SUKMA akuatik 2008 was started at 9a.m.
I and andriea,theva,..they all went and watch..
quite boring there..
the condition was different from what I thought before this...
I thought it will be very crowded..very 'chee-kek'...
padahal...no people shouting..no people sorak...
aiks...it's different from other events...think so...
i sat there and looking around..everybody was watching with a curious face...
so,the conclusion is..I'm not going to support them tomorrow...
haha..boring la..furthermore my friends not going..
maybe I'm going on the 4th and 5th la...not sure yet..depends ba...
I wonder why we just go and support like that..come back very tired le...
then I took a snap just now...I suddenly awake...
Luckily,I wake up..I got tuition!But I'm still late because my father came and fetch my late...
He always like that.I used to already...
It's alright~I'll always forgive you..=.= haha (no idea)
I have a meaningless holiday this time..Since I did not study for quite a long time..Now I want to study also no mood le...aiks...
Tomorrow I'm going to 'fix' my braces!!!I'm nervous!!!!

No comments: