Friday, June 6, 2008

Blur blur

A boring holiday gonna ends...
and I still have kerja kursus to do..
oh my god~ I'm lazy this holiday!I did not do anything beneficial in this holiday!
aiks..jia yun,jia yun...always like that..later sure regret pulok..
I've no mood lar..to study,to read,....
To play got mood pulok..ish ish ish..
I'm sleepy now...
my mum always say I love to sleep...haha..that's definitely true~
I always sleep...no matter at where and what's the time...
I thought wanna do add maths tim..but I can't...cause I will get wrong answer for every questions I did when I feel sleep...weird right??That's me!

Guess what??!!
Just now I saw Daniel Bego when I going out to "tapao"..
haha..I can't recognize him la..abit abit can kua..or maybe that's illusion seems I'm so blur today..I'm not excited or what la..but maybe if Lilian or Adeline or Andriea(maybe) saw him,they will get excited and happy...MAYBE~seems they so like him(I think so)...

Yesterday was the first time I went to watch finals for aquatic..
They were great,awesome...!
Carmen Ooi had won a gold medal for TERENGGANU yesterday...so damn fast she swims...
That's fantastic..~ I think she is the first and only one who won a gold medal for TERENGGANU in SUKMA 2008...How good if I can be like her(I meant the skills of swimming)...
aiyoyo...jiayun!You dreaming again!You swim also don't know how to swim want to be like Carmen Ooi pulak...aiyak...You,penakut want to be like her??"ban ban tang" la~
Chaoz~

I'm back...haha..Don't bother me..I'm crazy today~
Yesterday I tumpang Andriea went back from the complex and went to tuition with her...
Her dad came fetch us at 6 something in the evening and I stayed at her house around 1 hour like that then we went to Razak's tuition around 7.55p.m. that time no people come yet..So we thought no tuition because It's already late~ Luckily we waited there...
We went to the cafe to have some drinks while waiting them...

Okay...That's all for today nah..Later I simply type pulak seems I blur blur like that...
keke...oh ya...Don't ask me about who is the guy dy nah..forget about it..just ignore the previous post..I just post it to tell out my feelings...Don't keep asking me about it~!!Chaoz~(really chaoz..=p)

No comments: