Friday, June 27, 2008

Dont Understand

Human being~
A while say like this..a while say like that..
What you want actually?!!!!
you can talk something bad about them and also be good with them...
I really don't understand whether you like to be with them or you just hate them..
Are you two faces??I don't know...No..I guess~
or you just cannot ignore from them...
I believe you...believe you are not a two-faces person,believe what you said is the truth,...
Maybe you just can't make it..maybe..maybe...

Human being~
A while very close to you..A while ignore from you...
Just like when a guy like you,they will stick with you every second...when he get boring with you,he will try to ignore from you,didn't even say a single word to you when meet you..Isit all guys are like that???maybe some of them..and I hope you are not one of them~(just an example...not must be a guy...maybe a friend..who knows?)


@.@

No comments: