Friday, July 4, 2008

Waiting

I didn't do revision for quite a few weeks...Now,my add maths and modern maths getting harder and I became weaker..I've forgot everything about sejarah,bio,chemistry,physic which i learnt in the early chapter..So,jia yun,is the time for you to study now!exam is just around the corner~later you will not have enough time to prepare!=( study again!I just lazy to do that!

wow!!17th July coming~
quite excited!I'm going to attend my sister's convocation~
YEAH~ at last I've the chance to go holiday with my whole family!
nice duh? First time leaving kt with whole family..I remember last time we went holiday is...got mummy,no daddy...or not sure got somebody in kt to take care of the shop...Finally~daddy and mummy agreed to go to my sister's convo together...of course they won't close the shop for few days...shop must open since nowadays business keep 'falling'!It's okay~I don't mind they wanna open shop..asalkan they willing to go my sis's convo which held in Melaka...Mummy didn't go for holiday for so.. many years.It's time for her to take a break from take care of the shop day and night everyday...yeepy~


*.*

No comments: