Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Becareful!

Wow...today is wednesday-what a tiring day for me =)
Although tiring but still very happy~
This morning,Madam Raba'ah had organised treasure hunt for my class...This activity went smoothly..Every group need to prepare 10 clues and then teacher will collect all 1st clue and give to the groups..erm..means every group exchanged clues..Our group-Group7 got Gan's group de clue..The 1st clue was like...so damn hard..it's put on a wood work and located at the field...We finding like mad gurls...they put it far far away..Luckily Michelle found it and we took about 15mins for the 1st clue...We thought like,1st clue also so hard dy..next want sure harder,thinking of giving up because we thought we would be the last group..haha..God bless us~ We were the CHAMPION of the game!!!haha...damn happy that time.Then teacher treated us a cup of drinks as our award..We were sweating like what only..So lega~ damn long didn't sweat like that already..

Then,afternoon we had our LCDS weekly meeting..Form 4 need to organise the meeting,it was the 1st time you know?Urm..how was it??Okay la~For the 1st time..haha...The meeting was held in my class-4 Syukur.really crowded la that time..so many members attended the meeting..It's a good news~haha...We did a game with them-pictionary(wrong?aiyah..whatever lah~)..quite bolok also la...it's hard to handle all the members since they were too active that time...I fell down again~because of my clumsy-ness..I always fall down!Every year sure fall down at least once...Aiks..for this year,since January until now I fell down three times!So sway~!or somebody had curse me??hehe..The meeting ended at 4.30pm and I straight away went to my Chemistry tuition class.Sir Tin Tong fetch us to tuition.Actually the meeting should be ended at 4.15pm but it was extended to 4.30pm because we started the game late abit..It's okay~Theva and I ran had to cross the bridge and wait sir to fetch us at the opposite side at 4.30pm.Run!Run!again~ I'm sweating the whole day~haha...

Later,my beloved mother came and fetch me back home.Luckily she came early..I'm so tired!Then she decided to fetch me back home to take a bath then go and buy some cloths..When we reached home..We were shocked!The gate is locked but the inside door was open!What the...My mummy quickly went into the house and checked whether there is anybody hide in the house or not and I stood outside there.Mummy is so brave~Now I know that humans are more dahsyat than the ghosts,as what my brother used to say it~Who so stupid left the door open like that?Lucky,no people goes in...Aiks..damn bahaya..I'm scared if got people hide in the house although my mum checked there was nobody and the valuable stuffs still there..nothing goes wrong..You must understand,I always stay at home alone after I came back from school.If there is somebody hide in the house then what am I suppose to do?!kill him?run out?later tak sempat response nia..Aiyoyo~
So,you guys~check the doors and windows before you go out to somewhere~Make sure they were closed!

No comments: