Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Huhhh...

Aiks...
Why I always so suey wan!!!!!!!
Just now i went to a shop,then I carried my helmet at the back...
then........
then.......
that helmet ter-knocked a aunty's car de side mirror!!!
I am damn worried...
worried that people will come and scold me..
then i went into the shop act like nothing happened..
see,see...
the aunty is the worker there and she was inside the shop!
The aunty went out and one malay girl who saw I ter-knocked that aunty's car told the aunty about the accident...
I was scared~
Then she just do like nothing...later on..she came to me..
I got shocked!
she asked me "you knocked my car's side mirror just now?"her face looked fierce!
"Yeah,SORRY!"I told her while my heart beating at a high speed...
"calar already~"then she just walked off...
(she speak hokkien with me)
Luckily,she did not ask me to pay her money and she did not tell my father!
haha..damn scared doh..later she recognize me then cham liao...next time don't want go that shop dy~kiu~
Aunty,I AM REALLY REALLY VERY SORRY..I AM NOT PURPOSELY KNOCKED YOUR CAR'S SIDE MIRROR!SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please forgive me~and....Don't Remember Me!
I felt guilty for that~


=(

No comments: