Friday, February 29, 2008

Hope hope hope....

Just came back from the rehearsal for cheer leading.So tired,every morning must practice then after back from school got tuition pulok.This whole week i never study at all dah la ponteng class from morning til recess.When go back home,i thought wanna study but i cant.When i open the book,my eyes will close automatically.Aiks..Scared i will fail my tov.Tomorrow is the cheer leading competition dy.I'm not that nervous as i thought.I dont think we can win tomorrow because our shirts are so so common.Although I think we cant win but I still hope we will win.Understand??I think you all sure blur blur..I hope we got a chance to cheer for sukma.So that it shows we are not wasting our time to practice everyday.Few days before,my friend's nearest family member passed away..I feel so sad.She is younger than me but she must faced this situation when she is still very young.Everybody also must face this kind of situation.It's just someone face it earlier and someone face it later.So we must learn to accept it when it happens to us.I just know how to say it but cant do it.I'm scared.Dont know how is her...Hope she could accept it soon although we knew no one can accept their nearest family member left them suddenly.Take care,my dear friend.

No comments: