Monday, February 18, 2008

Busy days

These few days i am very very busy.Busy with the cheer leading stuff,EOF,homeworks,tuition...So tiring!!!Later i still got tuition,so i just wanna write something in this short moment.I am worrying about the cheer leading.The teacher didn't tell us all the steps and we didn't even start to practice.The teacher just told us we gonna compete with other school end of this month but he didn't do anything for it also.(speechless) My school teacher gave us so many homeworks!!I have no time to do.Everyday tuition,tuition and tuition.Don't have time to study.I am wondering how i gonna to face my TOV examination in March.I just meet all the subjects,don't understand them at all.Tonight my sister and dad going to KL.Time passes so fast.My sisters and brother who just came back for CNY already went back to work and study at other places.Really miss the moment we gathered.I am lonely in KT again.Always i come back from school i am the only one in the house.No any family members at house.All of them had gone to work.Sometimes i really need someone to accompany me but no one is there.Sometimes wanna tell someone what happened in the school but no one is there to listen.What a lonely life!!Luckily my f4 life is kinda busy.I seldom be at home nowadays so i wont feel lonely always.=D

No comments: