Friday, February 15, 2008

Yesterday was Valentine Day

ello..I am here for the first time,still a noob.Hehe.I started my blog after visited my friend's blog.I found that writing a blog is quite interesting.So i decided to try to have my own blog.I hope my blog wont let you guys feel boring.Keke.Yesterday was valentine day.Amalina had invited me and my friends to a bbq party at her house.There was crowded.I went there with Andriea.We nearly sesat on the way to her house because it was the first time we went there.Luckily she hung some balloons in front of her house.When i went into her house i saw Michelle,Theva and Kabhy...Then we took some food and eat on a mat at the garden in front of the house.After we ate,we played 'truth or dare'.We decided to play 'dare' only because we knew if we play 'truth or dare',everybody would choose to tell the truth only.We on the music and pass the
cup around.When the music stopped,we will dare the person who holding the cup to do something.Unfortunately,when we played the second round,i got dared to dance with a mop!Its damn ambaressing!!Everybody was looking at me and 1 of my friend had took my picture!!OMG!!!How i wanna go to school this Sunday??Later everyone laugh at me...After that,my valentine partner,Theva was dared to cat walk in front of the house.Quite enjoy the party.Haha.I cant forget the mop..My Goodness!!i went back with Andriea at around 10pm.Until here for today.my father was ble-bel-ing...I got to go now..aiks~

No comments: