Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spelling Bee

huh..just back from school..very very very tiring..
I'm sorry that I didn't update my blog for quite some time..I was quite busy with ELS activity - Spelling Bee and also busy completing my Biology notes.Finally I had passed up my notes but I don't really finish it until the section teacher thought.>.< Conclusion : I'm a lazy bump..
Ohya,talk about the Spelling Bee competition.It was mainly organized by teachers and help by the committees.It was opened to all students who study in SMKSS.Seriously,most of them who took part are non-members.Anyway,thanks for the cooperation by the teachers,committees,members and also non-members.Thanks for joining this competition and making it a success.Prize will be given during assembly.Urm,don't ask me what prize pls.I don't know.You wanna know?Go ask teacher Honeyza =) For the Spelling Bee Competition,champion goes to Faris from 5C (non-member) and second place goes to Lam Yoke Peng -form 1 (member) and the 3rd place...I don't know.I'm sorry for that *.* Congratz to both of you.and other members,do not give up!I know some words are really hard.You have tried your best!
Maybe some of them might blame that Arul did not pronouns the words clearly.Come on!he tried his best too.I believe that no one can pronouns a word clearly and accurately right?It's just a game.Don't take it over serious kay?You still can try your best next time! =)
Hope you guys did enjoy the competition.Support LCDS!Oops,ELS should be..haha..(seems purposely =p) Stay active in this club yea.
For the members who do not agree with the games which carried out and going to carry out,why don't you try to accept something new?You might get some new experience and have fun!Just that because teacher had canceled some of the activities such as badminton?The committees had tried their best to ask teacher's permission to carry out the badminton,but teacher seems decided not to have it.What can we do somemore?all of us want to have badminton too..So,don't blame the committees yea.Teacher just trying to bring something new to this club and do some changes.Seriously,I think we will enjoy the activities just that whether you wanna accept the changes or not.Although the LCDS name changed to ELS,but in our heart it's still LCDS! =) So do support us yea!We will try to bring the best to you guys!Thanks for the cooperation again!

Last but not least...
HAPPY APRIL FOOL!!!
*adios* haha...

7 comments:

r$h!n! muax said...

hehe haha..
APRIL FOOL ma dea!!
nice post...
its true..
=p
tc

Michelle ♥ said...

Yea!
LCDS rock on!

ChoonKhai said...

No, it's ELS* XD

Michelle ♥ said...

Shaddap! I own!!! *pwns!*

ChoonKhai said...

Ownagez phail, l33t pwnz! *hits*

jinsern said...

ELS/LCDS rocks my socks lol.
All the best for the year. =)

carine said...

jinsern,
thank you =)
take care...