Thursday, April 9, 2009

ELS again...

Next ELS activity?
is....
PUBLIC SPEAKING!
we will tell you the rules later.For those members who want to join this activity,please start doing your preparation.And later on,maybe you can register yourself to your form ambassadors to take part in this activity.Members,please join the activities.have fun!this is why you join this club mer.These activities are related to english language.Be active,stay active yea!!

About summer camp...
I can't give you more informations because it's in the process.That's what the committees busy with now.What I can tell you,It will be held aroung May and it's during holiday.Do not think of "ponteng" school k! =o Look forward to summer camp!Yippee!!Go with different people/gangs gain new experience ^.^

Oh ya,for the group thingy,group members and leaders please be prepared with your 'roughly-written' proposals yea!


ps:actually I have some picture to upload but it seems that my sister's lap top unable me to transfer the pictures from my handphone and my computer has some stupid problems!So maybe I won't post it up.When I post,It will be a history already I think =p

take care~
Regards,cjy =)

3 comments:

adelinelee91 said...

hi there, how are you?

Erm if got chance sure post up the videos.. hopefully soon =D

seems that u r very active in school.. tat's good, enjoy life^^ take care n all da best!

Unknown said...

I thought these should've been posted on ELS' official site? Anyway, about public speaking.. i mau join can?? hahaha...

carine said...

steven,
lol.sajer wanna post up something.haha...if you join i think no other members wanna join liao.keke.compete with pro du~

adeline,
I'm fine,thanks.haha.I like to watch your dancing videos =) you're an awesome dancer!
not active in school but in club *.*