Sunday, March 8, 2009

Concert?

Amirtha with her new hair style =p


I just went to UMP on 6/3/2009,Friday..For?
Of course not to get informations about universities anymore >.<
To see Theva's performance!and some other performance perfomed by the UMT students.
They were great.The performances were awesome!Luckily,I did grab the chance to attend the concert this year.This concert is organized by a club in UMTThey did it every year.I went once before when I was Form 1 or 2.Still remember that time I went to Taman Budaya with Wei Li.hahax...That time,the concert was great too.More performance and more people?For this year,I went with Arul and Khai.Reached there around 7.30p.m and fortunately we have the oppurtunity to see the fireworks for the opening.I'm glad enough.So far it was the first time I see fireworks so near.But I think if they play the fireworks at night will be better and nicer.hahax.After that,some 'orang besar' came and they played music for him and brought him to the hall.We able to grab the front seat =) .Then,the 'orang besar' will talk after one representative had prayed for the show to go well.The opening of the show is very grand and nice!There was disco ball,dry ice and also 'bubles on the stage when the preformance is going.Really like concert doh...Other than some modern+indian dance,there was singing,chinese dance,malay dance and break dance too!I think the break dance show if they do like battling will be nicer lol.Just a random comment.Don't mind k?It's for your own good =p Theva's performance was the nice one!Can't forget that Bavani was acting as a guy for the dance.They are great dancer.Both of them partner together.Theva was in her striking red indian costume while Bavani was wearing a blue guy-shirt with her mustache!keke.She dance really like a guy doh.It shows how professional she is *.* Kabhy and Theva's sisters and also their partners were great too.A lot aunties,uncles and their friends telling them that their performance was awesome!included me of course =p .Other than their performance,there is also some performance that I like.Included the girls performance which was the last performance that night.While they were dancing,there was one group of guys form other university I think,They were 'high' that time,dancing at the back and making noises.Quite irritating though but at least the enjoy the night lol.Good for them.After that performance,the UMT students have 'open dance floor'.sort of la..It's for them.Oh ya,the girl who was one of the MCs of the night is sweet and pretty =) hahax.Then I went back home with Theva.We had our supper at a shop Theva named it - hot hot shop.hahax.I got to know her family better and lots of them stop by there to have their supper too on their way back from UMT.Then?go back sleep lor~ ^.^
ps:next will be EOF post maybe.keke

3 comments: